Spears United Way 

OSU SPEARS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

  1. ​​​​Individual registration for  “Putterball Golf” is $5 per person per round
  2. Players putt a ball toward the opposite end of the green. Once a hole has been made, a cover will be placed over the hole to remove it from play.
  3. The goal is to putt a ball into each of the 6 holes. See image below. 
  4. Each person will have 12 putts to make all 6 holes with the opportunity to purchase mulligans
  5. Mulligans will be available for a $1 donation in person at the event. 
  6. Scoring: First hole made is worth one point. Each subsequent hole made without missing, doubles the point value. If a putt is missed, scoring starts over. For example: All 6 holes made without missing - 1+2+4+8+16+32= 63. (highest possible score) If you missed after the second hole but still were able to sink the golf ball in all holes afterward  - 1+2+1+2+4+8=18
  7. Top two scores will participate in a putt-off to determine the overall champion. Putt-off will take place on November 21.
  8. The tournament official and/or assisting stewards will settle any disputes and his/her decision is final.
  9. Winner will receive 25% of total funds from the event. Remaining 75% will be donated to United Way
  10. To register, click the button below. ​Games will be available November 20, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. and November 21, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Spears School Keystone Lobby.
  11. If you have any questions, please contact us at 405-744-5208.

RULES:

(Additional fees at check-out reflect online processing and are applied to ensure the maximum amount of your donation goes to the Payne County United Way). 

REGISTRATION: